By registering and placing an order on www.indianartpromoter.com You acknowledge that you are obliged by the terms and conditions listed below:-
- The artworks made available for sale on the Website may or may not be in the physical possession of Indianartpromoter and may be located anywhere in the artist’s studios.
- The price of the art work listed is all inclusive - it includes taxes, shipping and handling. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
- Indianartpromoter is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the destination whether in India or abroad.
- All invoices will be raised by the Artist based on the registration information provided by the buyer at the time of making the purchase and payments will be accepted only from the buyer so registered.
- Placing an order on www.indianartpromoter.com constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Indianartpromoter within 3 working days on account of a default by the artist or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale. The contract of sale is between Indianartpromoter (acting as the agent of the artist) and the buyer.
- Once an order is placed on Indianartpromoter, the buyer is required to make payment for the price of the artwork within 6 working days from the date of placing the order. Alternately, and without prejudice to the foregoing, Indianartpromoter may, at its absolute discretion, hold the artwork for the Buyer and may seek to commence legal proceedings (acting as the agent of the artist) to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
- All sales are against 100% payment in advance & being philanthropic site no discount should be expected.
- The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer either by indianartpromoter itself or directly by the Artist through a courier of good repute. Should there be any damage to the artwork in transit the Buyer should not accept the parcel and should notify Indianartpromoter immediately.
- The paintings that are unframed & not mounted will be shipped in a rolled format & in protective cylinders. For the paintings that are shipped with glass frames, we cannot provide any guarantee for the Glass, though utmost care is taken while packing.
- Artworks received in an unsatisfactory condition by the buyer may be returned to the indianartpromoter within 3 working days in an ‘as is’ condition. In such a case Indianartpromoter will refund the payment to the buyer and cancel the order. However, the unsatisfactory condition will only be covered for damaged or spoilt condition, and NOT because the buyer did not like the artwork he has purchased.
- While great care is taken to reproduce the colours and form of paintings as depicted on the website, it is understood that since each painting is individually painted there may be variations in shade and colour. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
- You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- Indianartpromoter is authorized by the Artists to exercise complete discretion in the illustration and descriptions of art works for viewing and sale and acceptance or rejection of orders received.
- All artwork posted for sale by Artists on the Website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from the Artist themselves. Indianartpromoter does not issue any authenticity guarantee.
- Indianartpromoter is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale. Indianartpromoter is in no way liable for the condition of the artwork.
The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Indianartpromoter immediately. Indianartpromoter is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Indianartpromoter forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Indianartpromoter. Disputes if any, would be subject to Thane ,Maharashtra jurisdiction only.