The terms and conditions of Governing the use of the website www.indianartpromoter.com and/or any other website that have part or linked by the website are herein after detailed
- The said terms and conditions may be amended from time to time on the website and the buyer including potential buyer is advised to periodically check for applicable terms and conditions.
- The use of the website shall be in good faith and purity for the purposes of purchasing any art with no right to copy, reproduce, translate, transmit, publish, license, sublicense or misuse any information or contents contained in the website.
- The website shall not be responsible for any banner or projections of any nature as may appear on the website and such links are not deemed to be connected in any way with the business intended to be transacted between the buyer and the website.
- The website does not hold any information on intellectual property rights including rights of any display on the website and the rights in respect of the same may be with the respective entities
- You authorize the website to use details of your registration for various purposes including but not limited to future offers, promotions, communications with the rights to reproduce or use such information, although the website reserves the right to sell or offer for sale data base of its buyers to outsiders.
- All software contained in the website is of the service provider and no copy or reproduction of the same is permitted.
- The website shall ensure that it does not contain any content that is incorrect or inaccurate but holds no responsible for any oversight.
- The buyer is advised to verify the accuracy of information as also to seek opinion from a competent professional before entering into any transactions on the website.
- The website does not guarantee the authenticity or exclusivity or exact representation of any work of art although it will exercise due diligence in ensuring a reasonable good standard of quality as part of normal trade practice.
- The website bears no responsibility either directly or for any of its employees whether on assignment or contract and other agencies for any change whatsoever including of data, the work of art, the nature of availability of work extended in the website or for any communication, software graphic, logo or content as may be defined in the website.
- The website makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the sites for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The website hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Thane, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Sites. Use of the Sites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the website as a result of this agreement or use of the website. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and the website with respect to the sites and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and the website with respect to the website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.