Venue:-Ground Floor, Nehru Centre, Worli, Mumbai.
Dates-21st to 24th September 2017.
A unique & affordable platform designed by Indian Art Promoter for all kinds of artists, galleries, photographers, animators, art stores & art magazines etc.
After successful completion of two art & photography fair in Nehru Centre, Mumbai, it has designed this universal platform for diversified section of people.
Exhibitor’s Profile-Paintings, Cartoons, Calligraphy, Greetings, Sculptures, Graphics, Digital Prints, Photographs, Installations, Illustrations, Artefacts, Animations, Art Institutes, Art stores, Recycled arts & Decorative arts etc.
Visitor’s Profile- Professionals, Architects, Interior designers, Collectors, Connoisseurs, Industrialists, Celebrities, VIPs, Hoteliers, Home decorators, Corporates, Jewellers, Exporters, National & International buyers etc.
Approximate footfall is 150 to 200 thousand people.
Advertisement & Campaigns-All major Print, social, electronic media, online event calendars, expo website, magazines, email blast, posters, banners, fliers & invitations to prominent personalities etc.
21st Sept-Morning 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.-Display of artworks.
4 P.M. to 7 P.M.-Inauguration & VIP Preview.
22nd to 24th Sept-Morning 11 A.M. to Evening 7 P.M. (open for public)
Registration Fee- 50% of total booth rent.
To register please send email of duly filled up form attached below.
Booth Size- 4, 6, 8 & 9 Sqmt.
Booth can be shared by max. two exhibitors in 4 Sq. Mt. & three exhibitors in 6 Sq. Mt booth.
Painting of 3x3 Ft can be displayed in 4 & 6 Sq. Mt booth is 12 & 16 numbers simultaneously.
Materials provided at the booth:-1) carpet 2) fascia 3) one table & two chairs 4) 2-3 lights according to the booth size 5) one plug point 6) hanging hooks & cords (for painting only)
Other extra items are chargeable.
Last Date for registration-Booking Closed.
Last date of E/Printed Catalogue (if situation allows) entries- 15th July 2017
Last Date of Full Payment- 31st July 2017.
For any query contact‐
Office No-38, Sonam Shopping Centre, Phase‐6, Old Golden Nest, Bhayander (E),
Terms & Conditions-1.Security will be provided during exhibition and taken all precautionary measures but the Organisers cannot be held liable for any loss, theft or damage & the insurance, transportation, framing expenses, storage & breakage etc. will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors.
Taxes of sold artworks & logistic expenses if any, has to be paid by the exhibitors.
2. Application fee is non-refundable. Booth rent once paid can’t be cancelled. If full payment is not received within the due date then the amount paid will be forfeited & the space will be used by the organiser’s discretion. The Organisers reserve the right to alter the floor layout, location of the allocated space and shape of the booth, if circumstances demand.
3. Organizer will not be responsible if the show is cancelled/abandoned/suspended fully or in part due to any unto‐ward incident beyond organiser’s control or deed of God etc. In such cases the organiser will repay the booth rent (except application fee) after deducting all expenses occurred from the announcement of the show till date or adjust in the next exhibition.
4. All the above mentioned features may be altered or cancelled anytime at the sole discretion of the organizer.
5. Selection & display of the artworks/photographs at the sole discretion of the organizer & no copy work will be allowed to display.
Credit/Debit card swipe machine has to be brought/arranged by the exhibitors if needed. Organiser will not be responsible for the transactions.
7. All disputes are subject to Thane Jurisdiction only.
I/We would like to register for booth at “Kalaa Spandan Art Fair” Sept 2017 & agree to abide by the terms & conditions of the fair.
Name of the
Application for booth size & number:_______________________________________________
Name of Fascia:_______________________________________________
Artworks categories to be displayed: (Paintings/Cartoons/Sculptures/Graphics/Digital Prints/Photographs/Installations/Illustrations/Animations/Art materials/Magazines/Institutes/Artefacts/ Decorative arts/Recycled arts).
N.B.-Please attach complete profile (word format) along with profile picture & two images of artworks/photographs (high resolution jpeg format) along with this form.
Name & Signature of the exhibitor