Indian art promoter
"International Mega Art Talent Hunt" 2021
Participation-from all over the Globe.
Last date of sending entry-31st October'20.
Theme- clean, green nature with its amazing creatures.
1. Upto 18 years
1.18 plus to 45 years
2 45 plus to any limit
Size of the artworks- maximum H-2 ft x W-1.5 ft.
Awards- (for each age bracket)
Cash + certificate + participation in the exhibition "Kalaa Spandan Art Fair" from 19th to 21st February’21 (www.kalaaspandanartfair.com) at Nehru centre, Mumbai (to & fro freight is chargeable)
1st prize- Rs 4000/-
2nd prize- Rs 3000/-
3rd prize- Rs 2000/-
Appreciation award-more than 90 nos (certificate + participation in exhibition in KSAF, Mumbai -freight is chargeable)
Registration fee-Rs 200/- (non refundable)
Registration process- mail us two images of artworks mentioning Name, photo, contact, size, medium, age, price & transaction slip to Indianartpromoter123@gmail.com
After preliminary selection (will be informed by mail) if artworks are selected for display in the fair then pay the participation fees & mail us the payment slip.
Participation fees for selected artworks-(Non-refundable)
Children Rs 1000/- & adult Rs 2000/- (two artworks) for each national entry & equivalent currency for each international entry.
Cash awardees will be declared in the fair.
Bank details- Indian art promoter.
A/C No-3305201000562 (current account)
(For group entries of minimum 30 from any individual or organisation/Institute will be given 25% discount on the participation fee).
N. B-20% of the participation fee will be donated to the benefit of agricultural farmers.
All participants will receive e-inspirational certificates.
Ganesh Krupa, Near Chirayu hospital, Mira-Bhayander main road. Mumbai -401105.
1. All disputes are in Thane jurisdiction only.
2. Organiser will not be responsible for any transportation damage & cancellation/postponement or change of venue of the exhibition for unavoidable situations or deeds of God etc.
3. Decision of the Jury panels will be treated final without any question. Any alteration is the whole discretion of the organiser.
4. No copy works will be allowed.
5. Incomplete information regarding the participant will attract cancellation.
6. 30% commission will be charged from the sale of artworks in the exhibition.